What is the best way to decrease drag and increase fuel economy in aircraft?

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Lesson 2 Reflection

1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I am most proud of my ability to communicate what I feel is the most basic aerodynamics in a fairly understandable manner for the audience.

2. a. What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

 P

b. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I feel I deserve a P because I fulfilled all of the requirements at the top of the contract to receive a P, and I did so adequately, especially the quality research portion because the majority of my presentation was factual information on aerodynamics.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

What worked for me was my ability to have enough information to talk for at least the required time, and maybe more.

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

If I had my time machine, I would have rehearsed my presentation completely so there were less awkward pauses throughout the presentation.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

I think my second answer will have something to do with the fuel-efficient features that have made the Synergy aircraft such an efficient aircraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment