What is the best way to decrease drag and increase fuel economy in aircraft?

Friday, January 9, 2015

Blog 12: Mentorship 12 Hours Check

1. Where are you doing your mentorship?

Recently, I have been told by an employee for a aerospace manufacturing company that produces mechanical devices for military aircraft and space that I will be able to mentor there.

2. Who is your contact?

My contact will be Mario Trujillo, we have yet to meet however.

3. How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?

I have done no hours besides the summer ones due to the fact that my previous planned mentor told me I was no longer allowed to mentor under him or his company.

4. Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.

N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment