What is the best way to decrease drag and increase fuel economy in aircraft?

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1. For my 30 hours, I plan to finish the construction of my RC plane. Since for the first time I was able to get the wings done on the plane, this time I will finish constructing the body and add the motor and propellers to try and get it to fly.

2. To meet the 30 hours of work I will have to manually construct the whole body of the plane, if it is anything like the wings, it will take a lot of precision and time to finish the body. Another big part of it will be figuring out how I can convert it into a flyable RC craft. This will require a lot of research and effort to get it done. 

3. This will help me explore my topic more in depth because I will start learning actual applications of the aerodynamics I have been learning. This will also help me understand more the concept of thrust and how motors and engine give the forward motion that allows the airplanes to produce lift and fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment