What is the best way to decrease drag and increase fuel economy in aircraft?

Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Additional Blog Post

This month I haven't done too much revolving around my senior project. I did start the construction of the rest of my airplane. It is what I am doing for the second component. The rest of the aircraft is basically just more complex forms of how you constructed the wings. There is lots if aesthetics that also need to be installed like the cockpit and decals. This plane is also designed to be adapted into an rc aircraft I recently discovered. So I am trying to find a way to get ahold of the necessary components to get it powered and flyable. I would post pictures but I am in the middle of the desert right now riding motorcycles and I barely have enough reception to post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment