What is the best way to decrease drag and increase fuel economy in aircraft?

Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Blog Post

This month has been a lot of reacquainting myself with earlier research. Since we have been working on all of our findings and such for the iSearch paper, I needed to brush up on the specific details of my first answer. I also did a lot more research on some basic aerodynamics and such so I can help better understand my answers for my presentation. Besides that, not many interesting things have happened. However, I did almost find a new mentorship/summer internship at an aerospace manufacturing company. They said if I am able to go there, they will count my time there as a long interview to consider hiring me part time as I am in college. This was very exciting news and I hope it pans out, but for the moment it is on hold because my contact with them lost his brother in the midst of all this. I am not going to pressure for a response, and wait it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment