What is the best way to decrease drag and increase fuel economy in aircraft?

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

1. Who do you plan to interview? Why?

      I have been unable to schedule an interview, but I should be able to interview an Aerospace Engineer who works at JPL that I have come in contact with. However, this may not workout so I am continuing to look for another interviewee. I want to interview him because he works in JPL which works directly with rockets and space components something I think my topic will focus on more.

2. What additional questions do you plan to ask?

  • How did you choose what specific area of Aerospace Engineering you wanted to pursue?
  • What can I truly expect when and if I get into this field?
  • What have you come to enjoy and appreciate about your work?
  • What can I expect in college under this major?    


No comments:

Post a Comment